Need a cocktail to keep you warm this time of year? I have the hot cocktail that will certainly do the trick. It is known in the North Lake Tahoe area of Northstar as the “Dirty Snowman”. You can pick one up in the Northstar village for $16. But I can teach you how to make one in your own home for you and all your friends. Cheers to the rest of the festive season, and to you, mamas!
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Vanilla Vodka
- Hot Chocolate Mix(anyone you prefer will do)
- Creme De Menthe
- Start by boiling water on the stove or microwaving water until boiling.
- Dump HALF of a hot chocolate packet into a mug. (again, use whatever hot chocolate is your favorite)
- Fill the water up to the half way point of the mug and stir the hot chocolate mix until dissolved.
- Once dissolved add a quarter of the Bailey’s Irish Cream and another quarter of Vanilla Vodka
- A splash of the Creme De Menthe, if you don’t like mint, feel free to leave this out.
- Mix thoroughly and serve hot.