Holy leaping Leprechauns! If this naughty treat doesn’t catch a leprechaun, I don’t know what will. Try these tasty St. Patrick’s Day inspired Lucky Charm’s ice cream sandwiches! A few steps involved, but I promise the whole family will enjoy these tasty treats!
- Sugar Cookie – Cookie Dough(you can certainly make sugar cookies from scratch. I saved a couple steps by using Pillsbury ready made sugar cookie dough).
- Green Food Coloring
- Lucky Charms
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Put the pre-made sugar cookie dough in a bowl and add green food coloring. Add as much food coloring as you need, until the whole batch is green.
- Cook the sugar cookies per the instructions on the wrapper.
- Let the cookies cool.
- Take some slightly soft vanilla ice cream and scoop it on to the bottom side of one cookie.
- Place another cookie on top and then take the lucky charms and place them in the ice cream around the entire edge of the cookie
Recipe c/o our sister site South Orange County Moms Network