A lot of my friends in South OC swear by the Keto lifestyle. They all are feeling good and are certainly liking the reflection in the mirror. South OC Mom @CaBaker05 showed us how to make these delicious Keto chocolate chip cookies inspired by @DrEricBerg. I know, I didn’t think Keto and cookie went together either. But she made it happen, not to mention her kids rave about them. So get baking and enjoy these Keto friendly cookies.
Almond Flour – 1 ¼ cup
Coconut Flour – 3 tablespoons
Baking Soda – ½ teaspoon
Salt – ½ teaspoon salt
Vanilla Extract – 1 teaspoon
Egg – 1 egg
Butter – 4 tablespoons – at room temperature
Erythritol – ½ cup
Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips – 1 cup
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt.
3) In a smaller mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine tempered butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and erythritol.
4) Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
5) Fold in chocolate chips.
6) Form into tablespoon sized cookies onto a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Flatten out the cookies a little bit, they will not spread out much during the baking process.
7) Bake for 12-15 minutes.