These frightful delicious eyes are certain to cause a stir at your Halloween party this year. The kids will certainly be talking about these no bake creepy eyes. They are also a perfect activity to do with the kids too! These can be kept in the freezer all month long waiting for the big party or enjoyed all month long whenever you like.
Creepy Oreo/Chocolate Eyes
1 bag of Hersey Kisses
1 bag of Oreos
1 package of Cream Cheese
White Melting Chocolate
1 tube of red icing
1 bag of edible eyes
- In a food processor combine the whole bag of Oreos with a whole container of cream cheese
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 15 min to get it cold
- Open your bag of Hersey kisses and mold the Oreo mixture around the Hersey into a round ball.
- Place the completed ball on foil or something you can out into the freezer
- Once done place the whole batch into the freezer to harden up
- Melt your white chocolate
- Take the frozen Oreo ball mixture out of the freezer and either dip the balls into the white chocolate or pour the white chocolate over the Oreo balls. At this time place the edible eye onto the ball.
- Again place them back in to the freezer to harden up again.
- Prior to serving use the red tube of icing to make 4 squiggle lines on the ball to make them look like veins