Did someone say Peeps? These yummy Easter time treats sure know how to bring a smile to every child’s face. This year take your Peeps up a notch and jazz them up with some chocolate and festive sprinkles! Only a few steps involved and I promise the whole family will enjoy seeing these new and improved Peeps! Thankfully my kids let me snap a picture before they devoured them.
- Peeps of any color.
- Chocolate Chips (I used the Tollhouse unicorn chocolate chips)
- Festive Sprinkles
- Sticks and bows are optional
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture and then microwave the chips for another 30 seconds.
- Stir the chocolate until smooth
- Dip the bottom half of the Peeps into the chocolate
- Then dip the bottom half of the Peeps into the festive sprinkles
- Insert the stick into the bottom half of the Peep
- Let the Peep set for 15 minutes and then enjoy
Recipe c/o from South Orange County Moms Network