Tasty Halloween Candy Corn Sundaes for the win! Only a few ingredients and easy to assemble, even the kids can do it!
Candy Corn Ice-cream Sundaes
Vanilla Ice Cream (you can also use orange sherbet if you want to dye one less layer)
Food coloring: yellow and orange
- In separate bowls mix the the vanilla ice cream with the yellow and orange food coloring.
- Layer the first color in the cup and put the cups in the freezer for 15 min to harden slightly
- Pull the cups out of the freezer and layer the next color of ice cream, again place the cups in the freezer for 15 min
- Pull the cups out of the freezer and layer the next color of ice cream
- Put the whip cream and sprinkles on top and server or put back in the freezer to serve later