Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
MISSIONFEST – San Juan Capistrano
June 4 @ 12:30 pm - 10:00 pm
MISSIONFEST begins at 12:30pm and goes till 10pm.
All persons entering MissionFest are subject to search as well as all bags, chairs, or other containers. Any person attempting to enter with drugs, alcoholic beverages, food, weapons or any other item deemed to be a deliberate violation of MissionFest rules, will not be allowed to enter. There will be no refunds.
Please expect a warm day in the sun. We recommend that you are hydrated before arriving and bring sunscreen.
The VIP and assigned seats are not shaded. We suggest a hat and sunblock. There is shade in the VIP lounge and other areas around the grounds.
If you are arriving by Horseback, please note that horses are not allowed inside the performance venue, but you may tie up your Horse at our OutPost hitching post. Please keep in mind, your Horse is your responsibility at all times. Parking for Horses is complimentary.
Please know this is a No Re-Entry event. This event is rain or shine, no refunds or exchanges offered.
You May Bring These Items In To MissionFest:
- Parasols (single person umbrella) Except in assigned seated area
- Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (Clear preferred)
- Beach Chairs (must be low back – no taller than 32”)
- One Unopened Bottle of Water per person
You May Not Bring The Following To MissionFest:
- NO Weapons, Knives, Firearms or anything that Security / Police Deem A Weapon
- NO Glass of Any Kind, including Glass Bottles
- NO Beach Umbrellas
- NO Alcohol of Any Kind
- NO Drones or any other unmanned aircraft
- NO Pets (Service Animals Exempt)
- NO Tables
- NO Tents, EZ Ups or Umbrellas
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (other than one unopened bottle of water per person)
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big
Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs) Unless a photo pass has been secured
- NO Camelbaks
- NO Frisbees or Projectile Objects
- NO Cigarettes or Cigars
The Following Are Prohibited Actions:
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- NO Coolers or Picnic Baskets of Any Kind
- NO Smoking
- NO Vaping