Who is ready to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a super naughty sweet treat? These Lucky Charm’s ice cream cups will be the perfect surprise for the kiddos this year!.
Bag of marshmallows
Box of Lucky Charms
Mint Ice Cream
1) Put a tab of butter in the pan, once melted add the whole bag of marshmallows.
2) Once the marshmallows are half way melted add the whole box of lucky Charms. Stir continuously and ensure all the lucky charms are coated.
3) Spoon the mixture into the individual cupcake pan cups.
4) After every cup is filled, take a spoon and press down in the center to make a small indentation in the Lucky Charm cup. This will
provide space for the ice cream.
5) Once the Lucky Charm cups have completely hardened, scoop some mint ice cream into the little cups and garnish with festive sprinkles or
Lucky Charms marshmallows.